Monday, September 20, 2010

take that!

I'll admit it, I bought this just for the packaging... read more after the jump



In serious withdrawal from my knitting addiction. I ran out of yarn. Not a problem you say? Just go buy more! Not when you live in Italy and tomorrow is sunday. Everything's closed, no yarn store for me. So, I put my twitching hands to work and accomplished many things: swept and moped the floors, finally removed the remains of my stint with bright red finger nails, made pancakes (not an easy thing to do in Italy.. they don't really do pancakes), sat out side with the girls and did homework in front of pitti palace, finally got my googlereader count down to zero, AND made the best damn gluten free brownies I have ever had without actually measuring anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment