Monday, October 10, 2011










Photos of the past few weeks. Things have been off and on around here. A lot of ups and downs. Philadelphia still hasn't welcomed me back with the open arms I was hoping for. It can be so hard when it feels like the city you're stuck in is doing everything it can to push you out. This would be fine if it weren't for the small fact that I am contracted to be here for another 8 months or so. That pesky school thing. It's time for things to shape up, and by that I mean me. I have to hunt down all the things I liked here before I left. Either that, or grin and bear it until may. 

1 comments:

barefootrooster said...

E -- when you have a minute, email me your address. i hear you on home. sometimes it needs to be made, you know? maybe the changing of the seasons will help.

Post a Comment