Monday, November 1, 2010

This week in review: Part I

This is the first of what will hopefully be a whole slew of photo-posts from this past week. To say the least, I had a great fall break. From last weekend:













I spent my weekend in Florence. A great time filled with lots of friends, both new and old. The apartment was near empty and the weather gorgeous. The best part was by far the little bit of Delaware that visited us this weekend, two stowaways from Spain: Sam and Scott were here for the weekend on a break from their WWOOFing adventure. It was great to see familiar faces, it's been so long. Rebecca and I also snuck in some shopping, tried on adventurous lipstick colors (any lipstick being adventurous for me), and enjoyed roasted chestnuts at the festival of creativity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment